My letter to Patrician asking him why he closed HoF thread

<<

ThE)TommyGun

SpaceFed Major General
SpaceFed Major General

Post 14 Nov 2006 08:40

My letter to Patrician asking him why he closed HoF thread

http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?posti ... ost2834792

Guy wrote " with hope to get moon " not with intention to get moon, if its moon chance than attacker and defender would be banned by GO for not reporting it, and there will be in game PMs for GO to see as proof of not reported moon chance

fleet is fleet, HoF say 20% and guy posted 20%, what if there was 100 battle ships is that moon chance, and only coz someone writed once that you need 1660 LF to make 20% chance for a moonshoot.

In my opinion every attack is moonshoot, coz i saw moons given from 1 or 3 % chance.

Now my second question is: is this coz he is SpaceFed and why you moded. You r player in uni 18 and user of forum and game like rest of us.

I dont like idea of playing vs someone that is member of staff, and he cant be issued with warning from other staff member. If you didt like SpaceFed HoF or you think that is moon shoot and if you rely want to obtain neutral status in uni 18 as player and member of staff you could use report button as rest of us

Best Regards
Aleksandar

This is it, im sick of this staff members where you can find only few of tham really honest and neutral.

I dont even want to talk about GO's and SGO's, and to ask help from GA you need hard evidence and there is no hard evidence in Ogame. I know that from day when I was banned from GO on base "i was told by some trusted players "

I want blood and im ready to file sue, coz this is disturbing my playing time :) I cant sleep, I cant fuck, I dont know will ill be able to have children, i have higtmares at night dreaming evel ogame staff members.

So let court of Justice send me to Doctor for exsame, im shure Doctors will find "Proof" in my mind :)

and after it i will continue my life as disorted but rich person :)
SPES MEA IN DEO EST
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 14 Nov 2006 10:49

Perhaps you should have reported to a BA admin as well since they already received complaints about patrician from a mod (Delo)
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

ThE)TommyGun

SpaceFed Major General
SpaceFed Major General

Post 14 Nov 2006 11:02

Patrician wrote:Message from The Patrician, on 11-14-2006 09:01
RE: Why its moonchance ?

From the rules:

- Attacks under the following catagories are not allowed in the Hall of Fame: attacks against banned and inactive players, solsat-killings/grav crashes and obvious moonchance hits.

1667 LFs sitting on a planet is an obvious moonhit. That's why it's closed and is the only reason.

If you want to refer it to a board admin feel free. You'll get the same answer.

TP

Im thinking of that, to ask Wrath02 from AON to proof me they r hones coz this one is not.

Tommygun wrote:Message to The Patrician, on 11-14-2006 09:10
RE: Why its moonchance ?

I know rules, but what if there was 100 BS or mix of 90 BS and 15 Crusers, would that be obvious moon chance, Im more curious to see your professional opinion

And BTW Im in war in uni 8 vs one of BA, and he use report button like any other user, and look at tread SF vs UP how many warnings was issued, where was you than to moderate.

Nothing personal, I just didt like that you showed off in HoF section, and stayed silent in Diplo.

I guess that we all play game in our way.
SPES MEA IN DEO EST
<<

bugster

<25

Post 14 Nov 2006 14:06

ohh my mate!
This Patrician is such a pain in the ass .....
I`ve seen him posting 3 words in the HoF section - good hit there!
And he is the one who said less or 3 words = spam !!!
So i`ve reported his msg and nothing !!!
That Ogame admin stuff sux.
But now you have my mighty fleet! Punish that bastard!
I will keep chasing him on forums and burning his cheap ass over there!
I hope you will get to the higher mods and they will revise your case!
<<

ThE)TommyGun

SpaceFed Major General
SpaceFed Major General

Post 14 Nov 2006 14:22

hehehe, i will my dear bugster, btw all from buddy list wants to continue there cooperation with me :)

But my problem is that im not popular with staff, there is few that se my rightnes and goodness but they r minority
SPES MEA IN DEO EST

Return to .:: Public Board ::.