FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mafia leaves Ogame...

<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 01 Dec 2005 15:39

Mafia leaves Ogame...

Greetings People,

I'm about to leave and I wanted to say farewell. No, I haven't been fleetcrashed, nor I lost my entire fleet, nor I will leave shouting insults to the staff or to any specific player, nor I will promise that I will never ever play this game if that's what you were thinking :) but after two months of intensive online-experience I have to quit active playing, at least for now. As some of you may already know my girlfriend is about to move to Italy and we will move to a new home together. Internet there will be unavailable for a while plus I need to get things going in my new life and right now I can't fit Ogame in that. It is sad, cause I like this game a lot and I met a lot of interesting people (both friends and enemies) in here.
I do not exclude the possibility of a 'Coming back' but at the moment I can't grant it, anyway that is why I won't delete my account, suicide my fleet or get rid of everything, on the contrary, I will enter Vacation Mode and I'll try to log once in a while to keep my account alive and I will be (as long as time will allow me) present on the forums.

I entrust the leadership of SpaceFeds while I will be away to my Lieutenent General Kwanza-Bot (my second-in-command) and all the others Major Generals (the other leaders), that proven themself very much capable to run our alliance, and I'm confident that with their continuous efforts SpaceFeds will reach the top5 and maybe even more. But worry not friends and shake in fear enemies, I will hide in the shadows and reappear from time to time until my final coming back.

But I wanted to thank personally some of you:

[align=center]From my Alliance, the mighty SpaceFeds:[/align]

@Android: My favourite RL Brother, which accepted to play Ogame just to please me and helped me a lot building up SpaceFeds on the beginning. It was a honour to stand tight close to you in the battlefield, as always. You rock Pincio.

@Call: My dear RL friend, which I dragged into Ogame, taught him everything and you ended up having a bigger fleet than mine and crashing more than I did. I know you are a 'Pro-gamer' in your heart, no matter what you play, and you just showed me once again. It was nice standing side by side in front of our enemies from our 'Core World' as Telperion refers to 3:8 Solar System. Ci sentiamo comunque tranquillo mica sparisco, smetto solo di giocare attivo per ora.

@McPorth: My dear RL cousin, I've dragged you also into Ogame, after all it's the kind of game we always liked when we were kids, it was a pleasure playing this game together, and I must admit that you astonished me as an Ogame player too, you've never been aggressive towards anybody but you managed to build your score quite good, you surely are the most dangerous pacifist in this universe, ci sentiamo e ci vediamo presto cugì :)

@Vlandmist: To you, my dear RL friend I owe you my initiation to Ogame, I am sorry that I didn't believe you on this game at first, as I am sorry that you quit it after months of playing at the same time I really started enjoying it. I am sure that if we played it together we could have made the best and most terrible political intrigues, like we always did in every videogame. Thanks, I owe you one.

@LawfulOne: You were the first non-RL friend I got in here, the first believing into the potential of SpaceFeds and my trusted lieutenent for a long time. I believe in your skills as much as you always believed in SpaceFeds.

@Kwanza-Bot: To you my friend I entrust the leadership of SpaceFeds while I'm away, confident that your ability as a leader will be as strong as your loyalty to SpaceFeds, I know my alliance will be in good hands with you.

@Lord Telperion: We started our friendship in a strange way, you were an enemy to us and I was bullying you for no real reason but while doing that I had an intuition you were a nice person and I asked you to join and since then you even made a carrier into SpaceFeds since I wanted you into our leadership. I know you will do great in this universe, and I am glad I was able to avenge you by annihilating Junior that crashed your fleet.

@Teo01: Matteo, another RL friend, it was good seeing you again online and fighting again side by side, like we used to do on Starcraft. You started late on Ogame, but you are very talented, I know that you will soon kick @sses.

@ScottKBUF & @Kirian & @Sys I didn't have a chance to know you much guys, but my famous intuition tells me you will soon be supporting pillars on which SpaceFeds will sit strongly.

@All other SpaceFeds I didn't mention personally: You are part of a great team, I thank you for your continuos contributes and efforts for the SpaceFeds. It was a pleasure leading you in battle.

[align=center]From our allieds, the loyal Titans, NSA & Apocalyps:[/align]

@Hitman00: With you, we signed our first official alliance, we supported each other in the time of need and together we stood against our enemies. You, and Titans earned my respect (and I assure it's not an easy task) and friendship. It was a honour standing by your side; and I trust that thanks to you, No ITALIA will survive in Universe8.

@Kanemochi: Leader of the powerful N.S.A., a top5 alliance which I always respected, and to which I strongly wanted to get allied too cause I had a feeling that you guys were not only strong but also loyal and supportive, and I was not wrong. It was a pleasure to bring war and destruction along with you.

@RowdieTurtle: Leader of Apocalyp (formerly Cursed), you are a great Ogame player which I always respected for your talents in battle and for your way of thinking in the forum. Many said that 'Cursed were finished in this uni' but I never believed so, that's why I gladly accepted to stand side by side along with you as my last official act as a Leader of SpaceFeds. I know you won't let us down and that enemy's blood will be shed to celebrate our newborn alliance.

[align=center]From other friends I met in here:[/align]

@PrecisionCrash:
The Top Player in this Universe, we ended up being friends on IRC and I discovered that you are not only strong, but also a very nice person. It was a pleasure getting to know you, trade with you and scan for you, and please do me a favour Lars, keep the #1 spot in this uni, it's meant for you.

@Edible:
Hi Friend, you were probably my best trading partner ever, thanks to you I moved millions of metal and deuterium and you helped me a lot growing as I am sure I contributed to the amount of LF that you daily use to kill people in this uni. You are great Edi, keep it going and don't make for Crash a too easy task to keep the #1 position, I know he likes challenges.

@JAK:
Leader of EVO, we just met, but I got a feeling that you are a great person, I salute you my friend.

@Sirius (GO):
I am sorry for all the complaints that I asked you to admin in here, but you were a fantastic GO and you surely know how to do your work. Thank you a lot for your time and help, and thanks for showing me that Good GO do exist (coming from ogame.it I was convinced that you had to be a jerk to be a GO but you convinced me it's not like that)

@All my Enemies, People that wanted me 'dead' or that they were after my fleet (GO): Sorry, but my 400 BS Fleet you'll never get, nor you will ever crash me :)

<center>Twin Topic on
Ogame Forum
</center>
One last thing, being a fanatic of Statistics and Database, let me share with you some data about my career in Ogame:

<center>Last Updated: Saturday, November 30th
M A F I A
Top100!

Best Global Rank/Score
69   +   Mafia       SpaceFed   104394

Best Research Rank/Score
9   +   Mafia       SpaceFed   120

Best Fleet Rank/Score
68   +   Mafia       SpaceFed   3268

Total Attacks :

Fleetcrash Dealt/Suffered :
101/1

Attacker Lost Res: 16.829.000
Defenders Lost Res: 173.836.000
Metal Raided: 26.530.291 (60%)
Crystal Raided: 15.252.757 (63%)
Deuterium Raided: 6.526.280
Metal Debris: 17.280.300 (40%)
Crystal Debris: 9.097.200 (37%)
Total Metal from Raid/Crash: 43.810.591
Total Crystal from Raid/Crash: 24.349.957

Moon Given/Received :
0/0
TopTen HoF Dealt/Suffered :
1/0
HoF Dealt/Suffered :
1/0
Ninja Dealt/Suffered :
0/1

My fleet at the end of the day consists of:

Destroyers
(0%)
BattleShips
(12%)
Cruisers
(2%)
Heavy Fighters
(3%)
Light Fighters
(61%)
Bombers
(1%)
Recyclers
(12%)
Small Cargos
(3%)
Large Cargos
(2%)

3.254 / 44.907 / 43%
Fleet Number / Fleet Value / Percentage on Tot.Score
44.819.000 / 13.039.200 /
Total Fleet Cost / Total Recyclable Value / Max Recs

T E C H  L E V E L</center>
Espionage Technology (Level 10 )
Computer Technology (Level 10 )
Weapon Technology (Level 11 )
Shielding Technology (Level 11 )
Armour Technology (Level 11 )
Energy Technology (Level 8 )
Hyperspace Technology (Level 8 )
Combustion Engine (Level 10 )
Impulse Engine (Level 8 )
Hyperspace Engine (Level 7 )
Laser Technology (Level 10 )
Ion Technology (Level 7 )
Plasma Technology (Level 7 )
Intergalactic Research Network (Level 2 )
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

Vlandmist

A D M I N

Post 01 Dec 2005 15:57

good luck my friend, wherever you'll be in the next future ;)
Good Ol' Times

ThE)Rain wrote:Ora scusate ma il romano fancazzista e nulla facente deve farsi 300 km per lavoro, dopo che se ne è fatti 150 oggi... Di sicuro un padano ne farebbe 500 ma io essendo un porco posso permettermi solo questo.
<<

ThE)TommyGun

SpaceFed Major General
SpaceFed Major General

Post 01 Dec 2005 16:55

Re: Mafia leaves Ogame...

[align=center]AVE MAFIA WE SALUTE YOU[/align]
SPES MEA IN DEO EST
<<

LordTelperion

SpaceFed Lt.General
SpaceFed Lt.General

Post 01 Dec 2005 17:42

All glory and honour to our great Founder!
Long live Mafia!

Best of luck my friend.
Hope you'll be back soon!
Long may the thrones of the Valar edure!
<<

ThE)AreS

Post 01 Dec 2005 18:00

Ci continueremo sempre a sentire in IRC e msn appena riavrai internet. E sono sicuro che rigiocheremo assieme, forse qui o forse in un altro universo. :)
<center>
Ogame: Teo01
</center>
<<

Android

A D M I N

Post 01 Dec 2005 18:07

You are the best bro!

The Mad Hatter:
"Have I Gone mad?"
Alice: "I'm afraid so, You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
<<

Post 01 Dec 2005 19:05

Despite the fact that I was new to The Space Federation, you cared for me like you would for the other long time alliance members, which meant a lot to me!

No matter how sadenning it is to learn about you leaving Ogame, but you have definately managed to carve your path into the history of Ogame universe 8.

Good Luck in future and I shall be anxiously waiting for your return.
Respect Bro !!
<<

LawfulOne

25+

Post 01 Dec 2005 20:42

Well its sad to see you go you were a great player an di think you will return but the spacefeds cant be the same with out you you are the best buddy GL with the girlfriend hope to talk to you soon
<<

ThE)CaLL

Dottor Terran
Dottor Terran

Post 01 Dec 2005 21:30

we'll meet soon :)
<<

Nevermore

25+

Post 01 Dec 2005 22:14

I didn't get to know you to well being the newest member of the alliance, but I still wish you the best of luck in rl.
<<

Post 16 Mar 2006 01:14

Unbeatable

I think that with an attitude like that you ill be unbeatable.

Florida Cheap Flights Missouri Houses
<<

Master Chief

Post 29 Sep 2006 20:17

Have a great time in Italy mafia...even though I never really got to know you, I will somehow miss you
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 29 Sep 2006 20:22

Hey Master, this topic is old, is when I left Uni8, for now I am still in Uni18 :)
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

Master Chief

Post 29 Sep 2006 20:40

oh...whoops....uh...yeah
<<

ThE)Sys

SpaceFed Lt.General
SpaceFed Lt.General

Post 29 Sep 2006 21:17

Ya bastard, ya scared me. :lol:
<center>Image
HoFs: 5