"Qui siamo in una democrazia: Non conta un cazzo nessuno"

- Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
<<

vecna

25+

Post 24 Feb 2004 18:05

Re: = Book of Quotes =

Quentin Tarantino wrote:

This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-granddaddy. It was bought during the First World War in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. It was bought by private Doughboy Ernie Coolidge the day he set sail for Paris. It was your great- granddaddy's war watch, made by the first company to ever make wrist watches. You see, up until then, people just carried pocket watches. Your great-granddaddy wore that watch every day he was in the war. Then when he had done his duty, he went home to your great- grandmother, took the watch off his wrist and put it in an ol' coffee can. And in that can it stayed 'til your grandfather Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it World War Two. Your great-granddaddy gave it to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Your granddad was a Marine and he was killed with all the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death and he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leavin' that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your 22-year old grandfather asked a gunner on an Air Force transport named Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he had never seen in the flesh, his gold watch. Three days later, your grandfather was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gold watch. This watch. This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it's be confiscated. The way your Daddy looked at it, that watch was your birthright. And he'd be damned if and slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of disentary, he gave me the watch. I hid with uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

- Quentin Tarantino, "Pulp Fiction"

--)'
<<

ThE)ShaD0W

Post 10 Mar 2004 23:18

Mag wrote:Fox, Prima posti poi nascondi il cervello. Guarda che questo mica è il forum eV. La comprensione l'ho finita ieri. Oggi mi stai solo facendo perdere tempo
<<

ThE)Black

1000+

Post 11 Mar 2004 15:14

Mio amico ieri sera wrote:

Ok, va bene la fortuna è cieca, però la sfiga con noi ci vede sin troppo bene

- Mio amico, "Durante una perquisa dei pulotti"

Credo lo abbia detto "Lupo Alberto" NDM.
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 24 Mar 2004 00:58

ThE)MaGISTraTe wrote:Ignorantia ThE) Non Excusat

I ThE) Non Ammettono Ignoranza

Me Stesso.
<<

ThE)Black

1000+

Post 24 Mar 2004 18:06

Cristian De Sica wrote:
E te saresti sfigato?
Pensa a me, sono talmente sfigato che se un gatto nero mi attraversa la strada, il gatto si tocca le palle!!!!

-Cristian De Sica
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 26 May 2004 15:05

Homer Simpson wrote: Ma Marge, per una volta, forse, qualcuno potrebbe chiamarmi 'signore', senza aggiungere "questa è una sceneggiata."
<<

vecna

25+

Post 04 Jun 2004 19:14

Yamamoto Tsunetomo wrote:

E`bene considerare il mondo alla stregua di un sogno. Quando abbiamo un incubo, ci svegliamo e diciamo a noi stessi di aver solo sognato. Si dice che il mondo nel quale viviamo non sia affatto diverso

- Yamamoto Tsunetomo, "Hagakure"

--)'
<<

vecna

25+

Post 04 Jun 2004 19:17

Yamamoto Tsunetomo wrote:

Le persone intelligenti usano tale loro dote per imporre a piacimento il proprio pensiero, a torto o a ragione, e cercano di far approvare qualunque cosa vogliano con i loro ragionamenti arguti. Questo è un insulto all'intelligenza. Niente di ciò che è compiuto avrà valore, se manca di verità

- Yamamoto Tsunetomo, "Hagakure"

--)'
<<

Post 22 Jun 2004 13:22

Io dico sempre la verità, anche quando dico le bugie.

"Scarface, 1983"

<<

Post 22 Jun 2004 13:25

Stai attento se della vita la continuazione a cuor ti sta.

"A Clockwork orange, 1971"

<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 28 Aug 2004 19:00

The Godfather wrote:“But let me say this. I am a superstitious man, a ridiculous failing but I must confess it here. And so if some unlucky accident should befall my youngest son, if some police officer should accidentally shoot him, if he should hang himself in his cell, if new witnesses appear to testify to his guilt, my superstition will make me feel that it was the result of the ill will still borne me by some people here. Let me go further. If my son is struck by a bolt of lightning I will blame some of the people here. If his plane should fall into the sea or his ship sink beneath the waves of the ocean, if he should catch a mortal fever, if his automobile should be struck by a train, such is my superstition that I would blame the ill will felt by people here. Gentlemen, that ill will, that bad luck, I could never forgive. But aside from that let me swear by the souls of my grandchildren that I will never break the peace we have made. After all, are we or are we not better men than those pezzo da novanta who have killed countless millions of men in our lifetimes?” With this Don Corleone stepped from his place and went down the table to where Don Phillip Tattaglia was sitting. Tattaglia rose to greet him and the two men embraced, kissing each other’s cheeks. The other Dons in the room applauded and rose to shake hands with everybody in sight and to congratulate Don Corleone and Don Tattaglia on their new friendship.
<<

NeMeSyS

1000+

Post 07 Nov 2004 22:57

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989 wrote:I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire,se pac-man avesse influenzato la nostra generazione,staremmo tutti saltando in sale scure, masticando pillole magiche e ascoltando musica elettronica ripetitiva"
<<

Guardian

25+

Post 07 Dec 2004 13:11

<b>La speranza è l'ultima a morire e la mia ultimamente è invincibile</b>
me stesso
<<

ThE)TommyGun

SpaceFed Major General
SpaceFed Major General

Post 01 Jul 2006 02:31