FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Gente che si malmena per DOTA

<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 24 Oct 2010 15:29

Gente che si malmena per DOTA

You don't have to be a FPS gamer to get a good butt-whooping after spouting trash talk.

If you thought that trash talk and a real-world butt-kicking were only byproducts of first-person shooter gaming, then think again. As one Warcraft III gamer has discovered, RTS fans can be just as passionate and aggressive.

The Vancouver Sun reports that secondary school student Eric Hamber was confronted and beaten down during lunch by a group of boys. They forced him to kiss their feet, and then broke his fingers by bashing his hand with batons.

Vancouver police constable Lindsey Houghton confirmed on Thursday that the group of assailants had tracked down Hamber after playing against the victim and his friends during a round of Defense of the Ancients for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos the night before. Hamber’s group won the round and proceeded to taunt the losers.

Houghton said that the losing opposition didn’t care for the trash talk. "It's very unusual," Houghton said. "Something that is exceptionally rare, given the number of people who play video games. Most people can separate reality from online fiction."

"I guess some people take these things exceptionally seriously,” he added.

Currently there haven’t been any arrests, however the Vancouver police youth squad is investigating the assault. Hamber and witnesses said the group comprised of four or five assailants being in their late teens.

Forse l'altro team di lamers era questo, i "GoodFellas" ossia Henry[GF], Tommy[GF] and Jimmy[GF]

The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

Vlandmist

A D M I N

Post 24 Oct 2010 18:41

Re: Gente che si malmena per DOTA

ahsgdhagsdad la fine che avrebbe dovuto fare anche targon aka
Good Ol' Times

ThE)Rain wrote:Ora scusate ma il romano fancazzista e nulla facente deve farsi 300 km per lavoro, dopo che se ne è fatti 150 oggi... Di sicuro un padano ne farebbe 500 ma io essendo un porco posso permettermi solo questo.

Return to .:: Starcraft 2 ::.