FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Free Character Name Change Coming Soon

<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 16 Aug 2010 20:43

Free Character Name Change Coming Soon

We wanted to let everyone know that in the near future we’ll be allowing everyone a chance to change their chosen StarCraft II character name for free.

In some cases, people chose character names that don’t represent their usual multiplayer nicknames, as they were unaware of how the character names were being used. It’s important to us that everyone is represented by a name of their choosing in their multiplayer games, ladders, and on the forums and community site.

In addition, beyond this initial free name change, we’ll be launching a service similar to the one we offer for World of Warcraft which will allow additional character name changes for a fee. We'll announce more details on how the free name change and additional paid character name changes will be implemented in the near future.
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

ThE)AlieN

Division Leader SC2
Division Leader SC2

Post 17 Aug 2010 13:50

Re: Free Character Name Change Coming Soon

L'ho visto ieri, ovviamente potra essere fatto 1 sola volta, dopo di che si potrà cambiare a pago
I ThE) non sono solo un clan, sono una filosofia, uno stile di vita... Ma soprattutto sono una famiglia... La mia famiglia.
<<

ThE)Cadderly

500+

Post 23 Aug 2010 11:37

Re: Free Character Name Change Coming Soon

ThE)DazMaru wrote:L'ho visto ieri, ovviamente potra essere fatto 1 sola volta, dopo di che si potrà cambiare a pago

It does makes sense

Return to .:: Starcraft 2 ::.