A D M I N

Post 18 May 2010 02:06

Opinioni degli Esperti Betatester

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... sid=5010#1
nerf mule 17/05/2010 11:36:07 PDT
k thx
Cui ho risposto:
k thx

Care to explain your point or shall we take your word upon it Sir?
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 8&sid=5010
Roach Unit Suggestion 17/05/2010 16:40:01 PDT
Hey guys, i did some reading earlier today and came across what i think might be a good idea for roaches to solve some of their problems.
I think the roach has to have its build supply increased to 3, but instead of 1 roach hatching from an egg, 2 roaches should hatch, making each roach cost 1.5 supply.
As a result of this I feel that it would be necessary to reduce its damage output by 1/3, and to reduce its health by a little amount, say 20 HP or so, nothing too big there, because i think they are meant to take a bit of damage, to be a cover for the zerglings/banelings while they do their job.
The reason why i am suggesting this is that roaches will then be able to be used at a larger amount early game because they build a lot faster due to 2 popping from one egg, and because of lesser damage and health it would not make it overpowered, thus maintaining the good balance we had before its supply nerf.
This change will also make the zerg feel like its "swarming" units again, which would be, and have always been part of the zerg motto, "quantity over quality".
During end game the roaches will not be as much as they were when their supply was 1, but they will be slightly more than what they are currently in end game, however they will be slightly weaker, meaning they will not be a great problem and hard to counter as stated by blizzard.I am not sure about the unit cost changes, but I feel if the costs would be increased to make 2 roaches in one go, then i suggest that the total cost should be less than twice the current cost for roaches to better balance the damage and health reduction. This suggestion may seem a bit insane, but if this would be implemented, then the roach will feel more zerg-like, it will add more variety to the zerg, and it will solve the massive 2 food increase, but not harm end-game as before. I hope to see what you guys think about this idea! :)
Cui ho risposto:
Awesome, perhaps we could make also that protoss can build a reactor next to the gateway so they could get a double zealot; possibly from an egg, zerg style.

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 7&sid=5010
Map Hack sux 17/05/2010 07:13:12 PDT
Pleople allready using it on beta. I have the replay to prove it.
his nickname is *** , played terran and set his reaper waypoint straith on my base without scouting on kulas ravine map. (thats 3 possible spawn locations).
Lucky guess ? i think not
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

Vlandmist

A D M I N

Post 18 May 2010 09:05

Re: Opinioni degli Esperti Betatester

chissà come faremo un intero mese senza betatester di questo calibro
Good Ol' Times

ThE)Rain wrote:Ora scusate ma il romano fancazzista e nulla facente deve farsi 300 km per lavoro, dopo che se ne è fatti 150 oggi... Di sicuro un padano ne farebbe 500 ma io essendo un porco posso permettermi solo questo.
<<

Android

A D M I N

Post 18 May 2010 12:38

Mafia wrote:Awesome, perhaps we could make also that protoss can build a reactor next to the gateway so they could get a double zealot

La tua proposta MARKO sicuramente piacerà a peppe. Pimp' my Zealot!

The Mad Hatter:
"Have I Gone mad?"
Alice: "I'm afraid so, You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 18 May 2010 15:54

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 4&sid=5010
Battlecruiser+scvs=godlike 17/05/2010 19:40:51 PDT

i m tired of people complaining about void rays and void rays and void rays. Look at battlecruisers that can be repaired by scvs and become the goliath of them all. 2 battlecruisers+1 or 2 scvs=about 2.5 carrier and a mothership. and what if i cant attack the scv because its not bearable under the batle is it fair? how's that sound noobs who always complain about void rays?

Is there any particular reason you can't just kill the SCVs if it's late enough in the game that he's bringing multiple BCs against you?

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 0&sid=5010

* New Tarren Ulimite Unit - Crimson 17/05/2010 22:11:31 PDT

Crimson cost 400/400 is conserted the ultimite weapon so tarren can only have 1 of these Its Ground Units Tank with 2 300mm cannons with splash fire rapidly at ground units and fire missles like missle turrent at air units. Abilities: Can bunker up 10 marines yes marines can fire when inside, Has loads of damage reductoins, this is equal to toss mothership
<<

Vlandmist

A D M I N

Post 18 May 2010 18:06

quanto roxano i TARREN...
Good Ol' Times

ThE)Rain wrote:Ora scusate ma il romano fancazzista e nulla facente deve farsi 300 km per lavoro, dopo che se ne è fatti 150 oggi... Di sicuro un padano ne farebbe 500 ma io essendo un porco posso permettermi solo questo.
<<

NeMeSyS

1000+

Post 18 May 2010 18:36

La razza nata quando i Terran hanno iniziato a fare matrimoni misti con i Naga.
Messaggio nascosto, farcito con nutella.
<<

ThE)CdLate

100+

Post 19 May 2010 13:24

AHAHAHa
<<

ThE)RaiN

A D M I N

Post 20 May 2010 20:43

Bah Crimson il caffè non lo fa?
:)

Giugno 2014:
Marko: "Un iPhone? Mai, piuttosto la morte"

Settembre 2014:
Marko diventa un felice possessore di un iPhone 5S.

Peppe 1 - Marko 0.
GG NO RE.
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 20 May 2010 21:14

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... sid=5010#3

are you gonna upgrade the zerg anymore atm there still huge imbaliance in zerg some things dont feel right at all if there is could u let us know here

This question's worth to be on a videogames magazine, i can imagine the response of a blizzard rep "Don't worry zergs, it'll all be well".

You couldn't be MORE generic with your question, the only more obvious question I can think of iasking to a blizzard rep is "Will the game be cool?"
<<

Android

A D M I N

Post 21 May 2010 11:41

Problem is this toss and tarren are nearly completed just few upgrades they be fine but zerg in my opinion extremely nerfed needs alot importants maybe few more cool units 2 more cool new units tier 2 and 3 level loads of buffs..

atm i feel they are underdevepled and this makes the game it self uncool cause there is a huge power gap in power between tarren and toss vs zerg

Insiste con questi TARREN, strano che non abbia scritto i PROTASS

This isnt coming from a noob I play about 35-50 zerg matchs beta a day win or lose i dont care I know the odds are against me win playing zerg but i like zerg not gonna change however I find it extremely disappointing other races have just as tarren and toss have more love then zerg.. we been nerfed to many times .. its should be about time for that change

Tarren and Toss have total of 3 tier 3 level units we only have 2 corruptors are not tier 3 level

we have 2 melee class units only zerglings and ultralisks we should have banelings only get the armor upgrade the melee damage upgrade does not apply to them.

There should be Baliance in a game atm zerg is extremely unbalianced vs units types and upgrades vs the other 2 races

Ah pero 30-50 game al giorno contro tarren e il gioco non è ancora BALIANCE the ALLIANCE

The Mad Hatter:
"Have I Gone mad?"
Alice: "I'm afraid so, You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
<<

Vlandmist

A D M I N

Post 21 May 2010 12:09

ashgdfghasd manu
Good Ol' Times

<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 22 May 2010 00:53

7 http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 3&sid=5010

I'm not that bad at zerg and all, but i cant believe that every even remotely good protoss can beat me without a flinch! If i go onto ground, they make an army of:
- protectors(wich are A BIT unfair, since the protoss are GENERALY friggin' strong)
- one collossus(wich just burn EVERY zergling i send in battle)
- two imorlats (wich you just cant kill without zerglings-- OH! they all got roasted by the collossus....)
- 6 zealots(wich every one can kill 3 zerglings in no time + protectorshield ads like 4 more zerglings + friendly units shoot too, so they go onto the ranged units)
- like 10 stalker (wich are lethal to anything air, and any roach)
- dont forget the H-templars!(my ground army is in base my surrounding zergling army, roaches, and hydras so they go onto the full range spectrum and stay at two lines of fire... THOSE PSI STORMS HIT THEM ALL AT ONCE AND MY RANGED ATTACKERS GET BURNED BY THE COLLOSSUS IF I CANT KILL IT IN TIME!!!)
this is the midle of the game, and i couldnt make more complex units then that...(what would have helped is a few banelings, but thats too much to take care of!). the protoss can make that army in no time and its impossible to get from ground, nor air! if i would have made mutalisks only, then they would make 1 archon and surround it with stalkers = im dead

Another game, another impossible match:

I'm back from a few rushing zerg+protoss and get a fairly good match on ground with the protoss...
I blast his balls off with my zerglings roaches and hydras when he just pulls out 3 high templars from his hat and the zealots onehit every hydra and roach(the zerglings are allready dead)
he pushes me back like 4 times till i get his pylons and templars,so he cannot do anything! and then he just kinda throws himself up to the islands where you cant pass with ground units so my ENTIRE FORCE IS GARBAGE!!! i threw them into the photon cannons of the protoss and start building mutalisks so i ca--- OMG!!! HE CAME WITH 4 carriers!!! im dead...(in my army where only 4 hydras wich would have died by carriers anyway!)

you cant beat them with ground, only if you have more units then he does(wich is IMPOSSIBLE BY A PRTOSS THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY GOOD) or if you have like mass banelings, but they die, so where is the point? (Zerg vs Terran is kinda ok... but the units of the zerg are still total garbage against marines and marauders!)

so, my problem is: the zerg cant do anything in the beginning(except rushing, but zerglings die even from WORKERS) and in lategame they are with no exception garbage(hightemplarzzzzz POWAAAA!!! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-- dead...)
the zerg need a unit that can attack both ground and air and is not total garbage against shit...(for example the marine is in mass just unbeatable unless you come with mass ultras(wich is bullshit) mass broodlords(wich are too total garbage) or collossus's(wich is the ultimative anti ground unit like the ultralisk!!! problem is that they come in game very late... and ultralisks cant klimb wallz...)

if i may be a noob, and just play zerg wrong, TELL ME!!! NOW!!! its just bananas if you point and laugh at me that im a noob!(but still... protoss is overpowered...)
<<

Android

A D M I N

Post 22 May 2010 15:11

Sul forum italiano c'e' di molto peggio
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 5&sid=5014
Titolo dal nome emblematico
"A BLIZZARD CI CREDONO STUPIDI"

Ok che uno non sa l'inglese, ma non conoscere anche l'italiano mi sembra troppo

raki wrote:Non capisco dove sia il problema: l'ultra é e sarà un'unità INUTILE. Un'unità a t3 melè che costa 300 - 200, che ha bisogno di 2 aggiornamenti lunghi e costosi e un buff dato da un'altra unità per essere un pò competitiva.
Non credo servano molti calcoli matematici per capire che sono soldi buttati via. Oltre a questo aggiungiamoci il nerf della vita (gia prima non arrivavano ai nemici... figuriamoci ora...)

Sullo stesso 3d giustamente raki ci fa notare che le ultra unità di Tier 3 vanno a MELE e costano 300 - 200 un po troppo direi, sopratutto se gli aggiornamenti sono cosi lunghi e costosi

cattivissimo wrote:vabbè...lol...dopo questa tutti utilizzeranno le ultra...sicuro! i marine infestati, le frenesia e gli zerg in generale...sto gioco mi sembra 1 fail colossale...non ha nemmeno 1 dei feeling che ha contraddistinto sc/bw...MAH...stiamo a vedere, io dico 1 cosa, e spero che zhyd mi senta, se questo gioco cosi com'è uscisse oggi con questo bilanciamento e in + la campagna singleplayer, io non lo compro, e cosi come me moltissimi player...e la voce purtroppo per voi (blizz) viene diffusa...e sarà 1 fail...come warcraft 3...io sono troppo curioso di vedere quante persone sono daccordo con me...LOL...c'è da riflettere, la situazione è molto grave a mio avviso...1 reinvio della data di uscita sarebbe 1 scelta lungimirante per non far fare la fine di 1 gioco/scaffale...poi vedete voi, noi player diamo le nostre impressioni, voi blizz fate come vi pare e piace, guardasi ultra!!! ecc ecc...io mi sento preso in giro.

Cattivissimo (premesso che non è molto cattivo l'ho incontrato in ladder) ci fa notare dell'importanza dei marine infestati, LE FRENESIA e gli zerg in generale

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 7&sid=5014
Nagatzul wrote:Per questa fase della beta non aggiungerò nessuno ai miei contatti, sperando che alla release aggiustino questo problema...

Ma non era NAZGUL? ah forse no, questo nagatzul è un lupo solitario

Dal medesimo post altro ancora
Giulioitaly wrote:...i nomi che terminano in ano.....tipo tiziano giuliano, vespasiano insooma abbiamo capito....vengono censurati con @!* e quant' altro perchè li scambia per....mh....lo abbiamo capito....la gente che ho aggiunto vede il mio nome censurato please fixiamo sta cosa!
inoltre battlenet crasha ogni 5 min periodcamene

LO ABBIAMO CAPITO CHE CRASHA PERIODCAMENE

giulioitaly wrote:pòoi sono d' accordo cioè devo dare la mia email......devono vedere il mio nome e cognome
ma cioè alla blizzard stanno fuori?
non si è mai visto in nessun gioco una violazione del provato così
per me è scaffale se non fixano perchè non è che tutti devono sapere nome cognome e email....che altra il conto della posta?^^?

Mai vista violazione del PROVATO del genere, MAI MAI MAI

cek wrote:Magari hanno tolto la possibilità di aggiungere friend in gioco per incentivare a usare il real id in modo da testarlo meglio, ricordiamoci che è una beta per il testing non una demo per farci decidere se comprare il gioco o no.

Ma qualcuno lo corregge
giulioitaly wrote:si chiama privace....ed è violata così...non capisco quale genio abbia ensato sta cosa...

Ah zi è na questione de PRIVACE, ENSA PRIMA DE PARLA NO

The Mad Hatter:
"Have I Gone mad?"
<<

ThE)AlieN

Division Leader SC2
Division Leader SC2

Post 22 May 2010 15:25

agli zergoni malefici hanno dato 2 cose molto fighe: il frenzy e l'abilità nuova dell'overseer, cioè quella di stoppare produzioni e/o up nemici... e si lamentano delle ultra... sti zergacci rognosi!
I ThE) non sono solo un clan, sono una filosofia, uno stile di vita... Ma soprattutto sono una famiglia... La mia famiglia.
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 22 May 2010 18:01

8 http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 5&sid=5014
* stavo per suggeririe un second cater zerg :P 21/05/2010 14:42:21 CEST

cit. rispondi
reported
comq si capisce dal titolo stavo per suggerire un second caster zerg che non sia l evoluzione del overlord (non ricordo il nome)...

Cmq, preferirei vedere un altr unità a ricoprire quel ruolo (che han pensato per il guardiano!? boh) :) Ipotizzo, una mutazione alla muta o alla regina ;)

Vi spiego perchè, il caster volante e rivelatore è un unitàterran (evitiamo di dare unità troppo simili perpiacere) e il fatto che ora lo abbia nche lo zerg non vorrei che fosse un po troppo buono... Ok non sono abilità allucinanti ma le cose si bilanciano e alla blizzard se vogliono che quell unità abbia quel ruolo ci lavorano fino a bilanciarle...

Per esempio "cito" la blatta (anche se sec me il suo bilanciamento è alquanto discutibile)...

Quindi essenzialmente non mi piace un guardiano second caster perchè temo che possa esser ritenuto op e quindi star nerfato (hem, roach) e di conseguenza userless! Allo zerg non serve proprio un altra unità userless!!! Ed inoltre a me stava benissimo il "vecchio" ruolo che aveva il guardiano, cioè spiare e produrre un unità che spia ;) quindi scouting a manetta era perfetto... Ora che ha più di un ruolo non mi convince... anche perchè andare dietro la mineral per fare un misero terran infestato rischiando di perdere 100-150 e 8 psi mi sembra esagerato...

mq, volevo appunto proporre di creare una nuova unità (anche se so che già qui parto male :P) che abbia l unico ruolo di infastidire e di toglero al sorvegliante ;) Un evoluzione della regina non andrebbe bene? di regine se ne fanno un po mica 40 a partita quindi non c'è rischio di aver un sovraffollamento della sua eventuale evoluzione :) chiamatelo il cagxxxxzo zerg, quel che vi pare... Ma un unit che fa marin infestato e corrompe le strutture va più che bene ;) enza che faccia altro...

Se non siete d' accordo allora cambiate il nome del guardiano perchè ora non è più u semplice guardiano...

che ne pensate? e voi della blizz?
Next

Return to .:: Starcraft 2 ::.