FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GNn Report Number 1: About SpaceFed :)

<<

P2)Calagram

100+

Post 23 Feb 2007 07:19

GNn Report Number 1: About SpaceFed :)

Unedited as of yet, any suggestions/comments appreciated. This is my first one, so don't be too much of an ass :D
I'll post the final copy that will go on the Oboards once I have it.

Kotaro Fumas Report:
New Top 10's have come to life, as well as a few smaller HoF's, as the Alliance [SpaceFed] (ThE)SpaceFederation) has claimed two top ten spots. The attacks, both being ACS, once again showed that you don't have to be at the top to take the number one HoF spot.

The First battle was against Player Angel DusT, past of [ESC] (Essex Space Consortium), and had a total of 200.836.000 damage against him. The two Members of Spacefed who performed this ACS battle were The Player & Memeth, both Top 100 Ranked players.

On 2/17/2007, as it came to battle, a new Number One hit was Born. This hit, although was not just a SpaceFed hit, did include three of their top members; Lindemann, SMTX, and Memeth (again), as well as Tilmas from Alliance [Russia]. The total damage done to the defender was a 418.835.000 against Yamucu from Alliance [TC] (Turkiye Cumhuriyeti).

When asked if they had any comments on their own hit, Lindemann was nice enough to grant a nice quote for the masses over IRC, and Memth over MSN

<Lindemann>
With ACS, the sky is the limit ::D

Memeth:
"Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes, then who cares your a mile away and have his shoes, or in this case his fleet, res and possibly his dignity"

This was also considered a revenge hit, due to metalurgist [T.C] having hit a SpaceFed (Kefro) earlier that week for an Advanced 20%. In other SpaceFed related news, SpaceFeds player Pillar made another HoF against vento [UKR] (UkranianIndependentKozzaks), and Vlandmist [SpaceFed] performed a Solo advanced 20% on Dark One, as well as one against The Killer.

The Question burning in the minds of All Universe 18 SpaceFed fans is, with this roll that SpaceFed has been on, will they soon turn the War effort against URF (United Rebel Federation) and WZ (WARZONE) around, or will they continue this War forever?

We'll all have to wait and see... But not too long :) Oh yes, i'm not done here quite yet. Apparently, Vlandmist isn't the one to take URF's taunting lying down(See Diplomacy U18 for details). Vlandmist went on to make a Solo HoF Against Megatron (URF).

Will SpaceFed oneday rule U18? Well, I don't know what the future may hold (and neither do you), but we'll just have to wait and see.

New Top 10: Memeth & ThePlayer VS Angel DusT

New Number 1: Memeth & Lindenmann & SMTX & Tilmas Vs Yamucu

Phalanx Hit: Pillar vs. vento

Advanced 20%: metalurgistt v.s Kefro

Advanced 20%: Vlandmist vs Dark One

Phalanx Hit: Vlandmist vs the killer

War Hit: Vlandmist vs Megatron[/quote]
Beware... For the Return is near...

<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 23 Feb 2007 13:19

Excellent Article. I would also suggest an 'Interview' to The Player as a next article. A player with vaste experience in u7 that joined up SF in u18 and always mentioned he was 'barely playing', nonetheless he scored 13 HoF.
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

P2)Calagram

100+

Post 24 Feb 2007 18:03

2nd Edit.

@Mafia; the interview idea would be a good idea for next month's, as I can't make this tooooooo long. However, I do like the idea, and more (from anyone) would be appreciated.

Deadline is end of the month

edit: No offense, but it definetly looks better on the Oforums :P

Kotaro Fumas Report:
New Top 10's have come to life, as well as a few smaller HoF's, as the Alliance ThE)SpaceFederation has claimed two top ten spots. The attacks, both being ACS, once again showed that you don't have to be at the top to take the number one HoF spot.

The First battle was against Player Angel DusT, past of [ESC] (Essex Space Consortium), and had a total of 200.836.000 damage against him. The two Members of Spacefed who performed this ACS battle were The Player & Memeth, both Top 100 Ranked players.

On 2/17/2007, as it came to battle, a new Number One hit was Born. This hit, although was not just a SpaceFed hit, did include three of their top members; Lindemann, SMTX, and Memeth (again), as well as Tilmas from Alliance [Russia]. The total damage done to the defender was a 418.835.000 against Yamucu from Alliance [TC] (Turkiye Cumhuriyeti).

When asked if they had any comments on their own hit, Lindemann was nice enough to grant a nice quote for the masses over IRC, and Memth over MSN

<Lindemann>

Memeth:
"Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes, then who cares your a mile away and have his shoes, or in this case his fleet, res and possibly his dignity"

This was not Lindemanns first walk in the park with Top 10 hits. Along with two Members from alliance SLOARMY (Slovenska Armada), Lindemann made a top 10 against Jesus's own Slazenger, on 02-07-07.

Del Piero & JupiiX & Lindemann vs Slazenger

This (the first afore mentioned HoF) was also considered a revenge hit, due to metalurgist [T.C] having hit a SpaceFed (Kefro) earlier that week for an Advanced 20%.

In other SpaceFed related news, SpaceFeds player Pillar made another HoF, this one against vento [UKR] (UkranianIndependentKozzaks), and Vlandmist [SpaceFed] performed a Solo advanced 20% on Dark One, as well as one against The Killer.

The Question burning in the minds of All Universe 18 SpaceFed fans is, with this roll that SpaceFed has been on, will they soon turn the War effort against URF (United Rebel Federation) and WZ (WARZONE) around, or will URF and WZ continue to dominate this war (in total damage dealt), as they have since the beginning?

Putting alittle background of the war, it began at Mon Dec 11 12:00 (Server Time). As you can see, this was quite near the Holiday season, and many people were in V-Mode to spend time with their friends and/or family, so it was a slow war at first, but began to pick up pace as WZ joined the fray, and soon escalted into a full-on flaming war.

We'll all have to wait and see whom will begin to win... but not too long :)

Oh yes, I'm not done here quite yet. Apparently, Vlandmist isn't the one to take URF's taunting lying down(See Diplomacy U18 for details). Vlandmist went on to make a Solo HoF Against Megatron (URF).

War Hit: Vlandmist vs Megatron

Soon after, Capt Jack Harkness (URF) responded in kind, HoFing SpaceFeds own Lord Dakkon, adding to his already numerous HoFs against SpaceFed, including one against Player Twister.

War Hit: Capt Jack Harkness VS Lord Dakkon

War Hit: Capt Jack Harkness VS Twister

[COLOR=limegreen]Followig Capt Jack Harkness's example, one man from WZ began to bash SpaceFeds lowest ranked Wing, SF Delta, adding many defense bashes to the CR thread (Diplo U18). However, it appears he stayed longer than he was welcome, as SF Delta member Robacid called for help from Spacefed member New Player, and he decided to bring in the Cavalry, in an excellently performed Ninja. Robacid, overmIRC, gave us one of his favorite quotes.

<Robacid>
"If I must destroy a flea to claim it – So shall the flea be doomed!!"

RigBlaster vs. Robacid & New Player

Will SpaceFed oneday rule U18? Or Will WZ and URF rip them into two? Well, I don't know what the future may hold (and neither do you), but we'll just have to wait and see.

Wind of Chaos Kotaro, Signing Out.

<<

P2)Calagram

100+

Post 25 Feb 2007 21:53

Final Draft: SpaceFeds on A Roll (U18)

Link to Oboards Report: http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=224283

Link to Oboard Discussion: http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?goto= ... did=224285

I'm One of the 2 New Reporters for Universe 18. I'm new to this kind of reporting... I usually do Opinions, Zoroscopes (a twist on Horoscopes), and maybe book reviews, but not this kind've stuff.

Enjoy! (Or don't, if that suits your fancy)

Kotaro Fumas Report:
New Top 10's have come to life, as well as a few smaller HoF's, as the Alliance ThE)SpaceFederation has claimed two top ten spots. The attacks, both being ACS, once again showed that you don't have to be at the top to take the number one HoF spot.

<Lindemann>

Memeth:

This was not Lindemanns first walk in the park with Top 10 hits. Along with two Members from alliance SLOARMY (Slovenska Armada), Lindemann made a top 10 against Jesus's own Slazenger, on 02-07-07.

Del Piero & JupiiX & Lindemann vs Slazenger

This (the first afore mentioned HoF) was also considered a revenge hit, due to metalurgist [T.C] having hit a SpaceFed (Kefro) earlier that week for an Advanced 20%.

In other SpaceFed related news, SpaceFeds player Pillar made another HoF, this one against vento [UKR] (UkranianIndependentKozzaks), and Vlandmist [SpaceFed] performed a Solo advanced 20% on Dark One, as well as one against The Killer.

The Question burning in the minds of All Universe 18 SpaceFed fans is, with this roll that SpaceFed has been on, will they soon turn the War effort against URF (United Rebel Federation) and WZ (WARZONE) around, or will URF and WZ continue to dominate this war (in total damage dealt), as they have since the beginning?

Putting alittle background of the war, it began at Mon Dec 11 12:00 (Server Time). As you can see, this was quite near the Holiday season, and many people were in V-Mode to spend time with their friends and/or family, so it was a slow war at first, but began to pick up pace as WZ joined the fray, and soon escalted into a full-on flaming war.

We'll all have to wait and see whom will begin to win... but not too long :)

Oh yes, I'm not done here quite yet. Apparently, Vlandmist isn't the one to take URF's taunting lying down(See Diplomacy U18 for details). Vlandmist went on to make a Solo HoF Against Megatron (URF).

War Hit: Vlandmist vs Megatron

Soon after, Capt Jack Harkness (URF) responded in kind, HoFing SpaceFeds own Lord Dakkon, adding to his already numerous HoFs against SpaceFed, including one against Player Twister.

War Hit: Capt Jack Harkness VS Lord Dakkon

War Hit: Capt Jack Harkness VS Twister

Followig Capt Jack Harkness's example, one man from WZ began to bash SpaceFeds lowest ranked Wing, SF Delta, adding many defense bashes to the CR thread (Diplo U18). However, it appears he stayed longer than he was welcome, as SF Delta member Robacid called for help from Spacefed member New Player, and he decided to bring in the Cavalry, in an excellently performed Ninja. Robacid, overmIRC, gave us one of his favorite quotes.

<Robacid>
"If I must destroy a flea to claim it – So shall the flea be doomed!!"

RigBlaster vs. Robacid & New Player

Will SpaceFed oneday rule U18? Or Will WZ and URF rip them into two? And What Will Jesus Do? Well, I don't know what the future may hold (and neither do you), but we'll just have to wait and see.

Wind of Chaos,
Kotaro Fuma

Return to .:: Public Board ::.