Space Federation's Foundation Anniversary

<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 02 Oct 2006 21:10

Space Federation's Foundation Anniversary

[center]Image

Never Forget, Never Forgive

To celebrate today's Anniversary of Foundation of The Space Federation and to please to curiosity of many I decided to write down our glorious alliance history.

Foundation on Uni8 and Early History[/center]

The Space Federation was founded on October, 3rd 2005 by myself and my brother (Android) after a friend hooked me into Ogame (Vlandmist), we were peaceful at first but we had the intention of not bending to anybody's will. Troubles started soon for Space Feds, as me and my brother (living in the same solar system) started raiding a lesser player belonging to a Top10 Alliance, The Titans. It was only a matter of days before threats started to rise. "Stop attacking me or I will let my alliance kill yours" was the kind of messages we were getting, of course we did not take his threats into consideration at all; then a guy called Cronus came, the enemy leader was much better ranked than we were and he threatened us of a war. We stood firmly, preserving our dignity by failing to comply to their threats, and war came. The Titans with more than 40 members, ranked in Top10 declared on Space Feds ranked below Top100 and with only 4 members. David vs Goliath. Unable to counter their big fleets and Top Players we played seek-and-hide. Attacking their lesser members and fleetsaving at night while on the forum I was trying to get support from any of the other big alliances. This went on for a while until I discovered that majority of the top alliances were linked by Naps and Allies in such a fashion that they were all tied together and their sport was to bully on lesser alliances. I made it clear on the boards that there was no honor into trying to shatter an alliance that is clearly not on the same level but nonetheless we didn't flee in front of the enemy, we stood and fought. And at the end David won over Goliath. The war between SpaceFed and Titans closed as a Draw and everything turned back to normality for a while. Meanwhile our numbers were increasing and so were our fleet, hungry to earn ourself a reputation we started declaring wars to other alliances on our level, until such an extent that we had 4 wars going at the same time. "Si vis Pacem, para bellum" Caesar said once, and he was right. Declaring so many wars openly eventually attracted the attention on ourselves and Logbo, the leader of the #1 ranked alliance at that time, NZ8, declared on us for the very same reason Titans did in the past. They wanted an easy win. Again this war was fought on the boards more than on the battlefield since there was too much difference in rank between the two opposing forces, so I raised again the subject of not being honorable to seek for an easy win against a small alliance and I pointed out that the reason why they declared on us were inconsistent and only showed their desire to pick on the weaker and I expressed my disgust regarding the Lobbyst behaviour of majority of the Top10 Alliances that did their best to block the growth of any other new alliance. This time the official board grew in anger, many started to see our point and a few even organized a Revolutionary Front to unite forces to overthrow NZ8 from their throne of power. The situation was becoming hot, meanwhile I was privately going on with negotiations with NZ8 Leader that at the end they proved to be succesfull since Logbo and I became friends, we both recognized our mistakes in harsh public declarations and the war ended up as a Draw. Again.

[center]SpaceFed's Ascension to Success in Uni8[/center]

Things were going pretty fine for a while, we assimilated Titans (from which we got valuable members such as Memeth and Pantera) our fleets were growing and so was our number, with skilled politics we were able to gain powerful allies ranked #2 and #3 to support us in future wars, then a nefandous event took place. Junior, leader of _TR_ back in Uni8 wanted very much to get a NAP with us, a NAP that we denied multiple times, he then had the brilliant idea to act as a terrorist to instill fear in Space Feds, he then proceeded exterminating lesser SpaceFed's Fleets, he killed a few then he moved nearby my area and attacked my friend Lord Telperion, obliterating his fleet and he sent me the CR thru PM. I was enraged. I messaged him with a deceptive request for 24 hours to think about the NAP Proposal, the day after for the first time in my ogame career I woke up at 6.00am, scanned him, found his fleet, launched on him and went to get my Cappuccino, when I was back the result was this (HoF 20% TD: 22.572 K) - Mafia vs Junior (Top Ten Uni8 #6) and I messaged him "Here it is your NAP". After that, the _TR_ Leader quit Uni8. But SpaceFed's rage was far from being satisfied. The day after we declared on all Turkish alliances _TR_, Turks (Their Wing) and on Anatolia then we dragged our allies to war and at the same time we declared two more alliances (Italia and RME). It was an onslaught, as a result of these, some time after Italia went inactive, _TR_, Turks and RME disbanded. SpaceFeds were at the peak of their success in Universe 8. And our player Call was one of the Universe most feared Fleeter.

[center]Recent History in Uni8[/center]

After we reached our peak, many of our top player retired. I was the first, Call and Ares followed shortly, and Kwanza-Bot was the last big name to retire. Troops were in disarray and TommyGun along with Lord Telperion, whom never retired had a really hard time keeping things in check. Our allies abandoned us all in the time of need. Our long time enemies AON took their chance on us and declared us. They were expecting that since our heavy hitters retired we would have fell shortly. But we never did. Also, it's noteworthy what TommyGun achieved. Being the "Head of our Intelligence/Counter Intelligence", he managed to succesfully infiltrate the #2 ranked enemy alliance, befriend everybody and gain trust at the point that he was promoted to "Commander" and appointed the tasks of "Head of Intelligence" for more than 4 months before getting caught due to some 'unclear' games the enemy played that I don't wish to talk about. The war taxed us a lot and many were the losses we suffered, but we stood and resisted, until a few months ago something happened, something that would have inspired the next generation of SpaceFeds. Slavik, our Diplomat in Uni8 received an ultimatum from a top enemy player "Quit your alliance or get your fleet shattered", he knew that it was eventually going to happen, but he stood fiercely and he became a Martyr to our cause. A few days later, Memeth came out of the shadows and relentlessly hit the Top Enemy Player(WarHit TD: 20.461 K) - Memeth vs Rowdie Turtle (#8). A New Generation of Heroes was born. The war now, goes on since one year, we are in stall, they couldn't kill us, they cannot kill us and they will not kill us. The rest of the story, is up to us to be written.

[center]Early History in Uni18[/center]

After months of my inactivity, I become aware of the existence of SpaceFeds in Uni18, I joined them and found an interesting surprise, not only SpaceFeds were existing, they were also well ranked and with a top player (Skype), so Memeth & Sys the two SpaceFeds leading the division did an awesome job. We decided it was time to become Eliteist, so we founded a Wing (SF Mafia) assigned Dominator to command it along with Highlander and we were ready to deal with the only problem of Uni18 that it was a bit 'dead' at that time so I decided to spice it up, I dragged my SpaceFeds into 4 wars at once and, along with the whole Leadership lead them to a quick victory. The strange but positive thing was that even though in Uni18 we never had a war everyone one behaved like a perfect soldier, coordinates where gathered and on 5th, September 2006 UGW and UG.Ac were declared and sistematically eliminated, not only, leadership managed to play things in such a way that TAC (formerly our useless allies) were lead to commit suicide and declare on us as well, it was a slaughter. Sys, Memeth and I planned the attacks, assigned troops to enemy areas and gave out targets, in no time CRs where spawning like flowers. Memeth, with his big fleet proceeded into annihilating enemy defences and resistances causing terror within the enemy lines, Veteran (formerly a UGW that joined us as soon as we declared) once he saw his new brothers attacked and pursued by UGW proved to be a real 'Hunter' and successfully put down an enemy fleeter. We had a traitor that fled within enemy ranks, FasT took care of him, he attacked him at a loss, so many times that at the end the poor soul decided to give up and deleted his account. On 26th September, after 21 days of cruent battles and heavy casualties from UGW, they surrendered. Shortly after TAC, wTAC and TAC.w surrendered to avoid getting too much damage. 4 Points scored for SpaceFeds. During this period we managed to climb from 15th to 4th spot in the Alliance Statistics. Our enemies instead that used to be ranked around 15th fell down to 30th position. Straight after the war, I decided to recruit Lindemann, TAC Wing Leader (Lindemann) and he succesfully recruited several TAC players, UGW instead are evaluating a merger with us. Now things seem to be calm and quiet, but who knows what the future holds?

Before concluding though, I would like to repeat something from the past.

[center]Being a member of ThE) Space Federation is more than belonging to an alliance in Uni8, it's a philosophy, it's a lifestyle in Ogame. We distinguish ourselves for several traits:

We do not FEAR anyone.
We do not BEND to the oppressors..
We do not SURRENDER to any foe.
We do not FLEE any chaser.
We do not WHINE when threatened.
We do not FORGIVE any offence.
We do not FORGET our allies.

That is being a 'SpaceFed', conversely we:

We do CAUSE FEAR to our foes.
We do MAKE BEND our oppressors.
We do FORCE TO SURRENDER our opponents.
We do MAKE THEM FLEE.
We do let OTHERS WHINE in response to our hits.
We do FORGIVE only our brothers.
We do FORGET that our enemies got a right to 'live'.

Besides war, this game is also Politics (and many fail to understand it), and we happen to be very good at it too, so in the time of need, when everybody seems to be against us, do not despair, do not cry and flee, simply remember you ARE a SpaceFed and trust your leaders, our reputation is great, wheter they badmouth us or they praise us, it's better to be remembered that not to be remembered at all.

This is the History of Universe 8, as for Universe 18 SpaceFeds, YOU are going to write our history.
[/center]

[center]Happy Birthday Space Federation
To Be Continued...[/center]
Last edited by M A F I A on 05 Oct 2006 15:09, edited 4 times in total.
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

Master Chief

Post 02 Oct 2006 22:51

Nice history...but where is the war with U.G.W? HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACEFED
<<

ThE)Sys

SpaceFed Lt.General
SpaceFed Lt.General

Post 02 Oct 2006 23:56

Master Chief wrote:Nice history...but where is the war with U.G.W? HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACEFED

Think you missed the 2nd last line.
<center>Image
HoFs: 5
Diplomatic HoFs: 3
Planets Deleted: 6
Players Quit: 5

</center>
<<

ThE)TommyGun

SpaceFed Major General
SpaceFed Major General

Post 03 Oct 2006 04:20

[center]We r the Spartans of uni 8, and we wroted good part of history in uni 8 bouth in game and in forum

we r loved by many, hated by few and fear'd by all even our friends, coz they know's the penalty of betraying us

I would like also to mention JTTC oldest non Italian origin member of SpaceFed's. This young Canadian is first person that i befrended in my noobs day.

In past year I did some thing coz I was told to do, and i never regret anything I did for SpaceFed and ThE)Clan

This group of ppl have something very special, a special connection that is developted in this past year of wars for freedom and glory.

It is true after retire of our top hiters and betray of our "Brothers" (whose names will never be spoken again in this forum) new heros was born

I want to tell that in this hard times SpaceFed wing gave some of best sons in uni 8.

My friend Lord Telperion - unnoficial Historian of SpaceFed, Second in Comman of SpaceFed wing, First in command of SpaceFed alliance

My Friend Son of Pantera - Strange situation brought us together, not only that he posses leadership qualitys, but he is also gifted Spy. But he was needed to Lead SF Wing in wery hard times and he did damn good job

My brother Mafia - who gave his life for us, and his sence for Honour and Justice lead us in to gold future. When we was falling he was our pillar, our engine that motivate and moved us forward when everyone else tought that SpaceFed's was finished he raised us as Pheonix from fire of Hell in to army of vengance

Me, Im just an simple solder that will give his life to fell pain of his enemy. My bigest award was when Mafia called me an "Evil Son of uni 8" :D

We r also first in many things in Ogame, our ranks, ally page and even our banner was copyd by many others in many diferent universums. We r known beyond frontiers of uni 8

we r only one that few of us was fighting in same time vs 400 members of many difrent alliances and we never losst any war

we r first that invented infiltration in to enemy ranks, and managed to stey undercover for months before our enemys was aware of our presence

we r first alliance ever in Ogame, who suffered prosecution and hunt on official boards for "saying Hello" only and we fighted all powerfule board admins and roten GO's. We was issued with warrnings but never banned coz they know we r telling truth and they know what they didt to us.

Story goes on we r still in war with AON and ex NZ8, now called Anzac. Soon brothers we will join again in to one alliance. Soon our enemys will fall down under our feets and we will dance on there dead bodys.

In last months they keept there top 2 & 3 ranks but they lost many good players and many of there fleets is Crashed, buy our friends :)

I would rather dine in Hell than to step back one step on battelfield, and i think that you share my toughts.

Wish US many more wars and glorius days, coz we r on our path for glory not for honour and history will never judge us if we r victorius coz we will write history[/center]
SPES MEA IN DEO EST
<<

ThE)Highlander

Post 04 Oct 2006 19:50

Long Live SpaceFed!

Happy Anniversary SpaceFed. To the original warriors who are now our leaders i say in the Gaelic, "Buaidh na Bas" which translated means "Conquer or Die". It is the motto of my Scottish clan to which i trace my roots. With experienced leaders and a secret weapon like TommyGun, we will overcome any obstacle, thrash any who dare to stand in our path. Thank you for taking me in and allowing me to serve. I learn from you guys every day, making me a better player. Not bad for a 48 year old soon-to-be grand father. In the latin it's, Vincere vel Mori, but it says the same thing in any language. SpaceFed will go on living as long as any ten of us bond together to fight. Long Live SpaceFed!
<<

ThE)D0m1n4T0R

Post 04 Oct 2006 20:58

Even though I wasn't in SpaceFed for very long I was still promoted to leadership (I think I'm one of the youngest). Because of this gesture I consider it my duty to serve the Space Federation and its wing as best as I can to not let down my leaders and friends. The Space Federation is becomming an icon of OGame and I'm glad that I can contribute to its glory. Long Live SpaceFed, its wing and its men and women that have blead for the alliance :D
<<

ThE)KwanzaBot

SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent
SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent

Post 04 Oct 2006 22:22

believe it or not i was in NZ8 when they declared war on spacefed. but they got way to big, and i really don't like mass alliances so i was looking for a new one.
Then a friend of mine told me to join spacefed. at first i was reluctant. spacefed was ranked around 60 or 70 and i was in the top 200. I could have joined almost any alliace (i was thinking about joining MS once i got to the top 100), but he eventually convinced me (after 2 weeks of begging) and i loved it.
<<

Vlandmist

A D M I N

Post 05 Oct 2006 00:31

great story but not a single word on the man that let you discover ogame... ^^
Good Ol' Times

ThE)Rain wrote:Ora scusate ma il romano fancazzista e nulla facente deve farsi 300 km per lavoro, dopo che se ne è fatti 150 oggi... Di sicuro un padano ne farebbe 500 ma io essendo un porco posso permettermi solo questo.
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 05 Oct 2006 09:45

True. Let's give credit where it's due.

Vlandmist was not only the one who got me into ogame, but also my early Mentor that taught me the endless possibilities of how to piss off people in Ogame :)
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 05 Oct 2006 12:29

Updated with Early Uni18 History. Tell me if I forgot something.
<<

ThE)Veteran(U18)

Post 05 Oct 2006 13:06

Thanks for letting me be part of this superior allaince, and keeping me entertainied and excited by this game.
<<

ThE)Lindemann(U18)

SpaceFed Brigadier General
SpaceFed Brigadier General

Post 05 Oct 2006 23:23

I think it´s an great honour to be part of this great alliance. I´m eternally gratefull that it was possible for me to join here, even though I was the wTAC´s commander during war.
[center]Image[/center]

Return to .:: Public Board ::.