FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Selling fleet for moonshots! Urgent!!

<<

ThE)Pyromaniac(U18)

SpaceFed Captain
SpaceFed Captain

Post 20 Sep 2006 13:31

Selling fleet for moonshots! Urgent!!

Hey, I'm selling my fleet due to time related problems, in other words school has started and i'm in over my head. I need to get rid of this fleet the most profitabile way possible, and fast. So i fugred that it would be good to sell it for moonshots. Its quite a simple procedure : you tell me what you want and where and i attack with my fleet in that place. You pay me the price of all the ships i destroy and you get a moonchance and your DF back. No additional charges just my ship costs back. Have a nice day and please post as soon as you can.

My fleet : 1800 LF, 150 CR, 150 BS. all of it goes to the moonchances. take your pick. I will update the link when parts of the fleet go BOOM.
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 20 Sep 2006 13:55

2 suggestions:

1) Remember to inform a GO to avoid pushing/pushed
2) Split your fleet in chunks in this post so everybody knows how many shots you have left.
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.
<<

ThE)Veteran(U18)

Post 20 Sep 2006 14:18

i can afford 200 LF, to 3:482:6, not sure if its worth getting another moon though, may come in handy.
<<

Vlandmist

A D M I N

Post 20 Sep 2006 17:35

nice idea, but is not easy to pay 1600lf all together, is more than 5 millions res
Good Ol' Times

ThE)Rain wrote:Ora scusate ma il romano fancazzista e nulla facente deve farsi 300 km per lavoro, dopo che se ne è fatti 150 oggi... Di sicuro un padano ne farebbe 500 ma io essendo un porco posso permettermi solo questo.
<<

ThE)Pyromaniac(U18)

SpaceFed Captain
SpaceFed Captain

Post 20 Sep 2006 17:41

I didnt say all at once, but for alliance i can accept several different payments. so its not all at once, but still it has to be in a few days...i can't wait too long :(. if you are interested please tell me , i'm already getting outer-alliance offers (dunno how that got here but bugster is asking for some moonshots :) ).

BTW: not only lf's can be used for moonshots :) other ships are can be used the same way, because build a BS or 15 LF is the same resource cost (more crystal to be honest but same ammount) so you get the same df....so you need 15 times less BS, if you are willing to moonshot with those. its an option for those who want moonshots and don't want to wait for LF's....i offer fast moonshots, thats all. no extra fees.
<<

ThE)Pyromaniac(U18)

SpaceFed Captain
SpaceFed Captain

Post 20 Sep 2006 18:42

Fleet left : 855 LF , 144 CR, 37 BS (112 reserved).
<<

ThE)Pyromaniac(U18)

SpaceFed Captain
SpaceFed Captain

Post 26 Sep 2006 20:44

Ok, I still have 855 LF 144 CR and 37 BS I can wreck in anyone who wants to. I hope someone comes with a request quick because I can't hold the fleet much longer :( . Payment at once is not necessary, anyone can pay in multiple payments, depending on their abilities...as long as the GO's don't object. Consider having a moon for some resources and pm me ingame or post here on the forum the number of ships and where you wish them to be sent. (if by any chance i cant get to you fast, you can also pm me the time at which you want me to attack you, so we dont need to wait too long).
<<

Jddragon

Post 27 Sep 2006 11:48

heyfind out from GOs about payment plans and get back to me
<<

ThE)Pyromaniac(U18)

SpaceFed Captain
SpaceFed Captain

Post 27 Sep 2006 15:17

Any type of trade can be made in a maximum of 48 hours. The defending party of a moonshot must contact a GO to notify him...its 100% approved, but you should notify them so no one reports you for pushing. If one of the parties involved does not respect its end of the deal, then there can be a GO complain which might end up in a ban of the guilty party or disgrace on the forums (a.k.a. no one will want to trade with you again). Cheers.

Return to .:: Public Board ::.