FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Diplomacy trouble with NSA/NSAW

<<

ThE)Slavik

Post 05 Feb 2006 03:46

Diplomacy trouble with NSA/NSAW

Here is a timeline of events in chronological occurance.

1. I send 2 probes out (1 for planet and one for the moon) to an NSAW member (Fell From Grace) who is 8 solar systems away (1:52:3 is his planet with a moon). (He is the closest person next to my rank and main planet position).

2. I am probed by an NSA member who is somewhere in 1:2x range, his rank is in the 20's.

3. I apply and am accepted into the Space Federation Wing Alliance.

4. TTX (NSA member, rank 2 overall) Attacks and crashes my fleet. Over 130 battleships and over 300 light fighters and 80 recyclers. He destroys them all. My loss is about 7 million metal, 3.4 million crystal and 160 thousand deutirium).

5. Upon asking TTX about the crash, he informs me that I was headhunted from someone in NSAW. He tells me to speak with member c41 (NSAW member)

6. c41 indeed confirms that I was headhunted and reminds me to be careful of who I probe. (I've decided not to do anything with Fell From Grace after the much stronger NSA member probed me back).

7. TTX informs me that if this matter is a diplomatic incident then he is prepared to return the debris. He also suggested that the leaders of both organisations should be contacted to have this incident solved.

EDIT: here are the message that I have received from TTX and c41.

02-04 22:52:24   TTX [1:69:5]   Re:Re:Re:No subjectreply
This should be investigated by our alliances and agreed by both cause guilty player(s) should explain their reasons and suffer consequences. When there is a verdict I'm ready to pay all debris I took. The rest in my opinion should be paid by guilty players but if decision of alliances will be other we will see.
Space W isn't listed in our allies/NAP page so this should be explained and updated too.

02-04 16:15:12 c41 [2:332:11] Re:Recent crash.reply
it true and it was a requested by one of my friend
i am not being cocky but watch who u attack an prob

c41

02-04 11:47:33 TTX [1:69:5] Re:No subjectreply
I checked the history of this headhunt. Player c41 from N.S.A.W. headhunted you.
Player Kenneth is their leader (N.S.A.W.).
Player Ace Ventura is the leader of N.S.A.
This should be clarified I think.
If it was a diplomatic incidence in my opinion your losses should be compensated as well as mine (deut + 1BS).
Regards.

02-04 11:02:22 TTX [1:69:5] Re:No subjectreply
N.S.A.W. headhunted you in N.S.A. If not that I wouldn't even scan you. If it was some diplomatic incident please speak with N.S.A.W., cause it would be their fault. I can only say sorry for losses and good luck on rebuild.
<<

ThE)TommyGun

SpaceFed Major General
SpaceFed Major General

Post 05 Feb 2006 04:55

Re: Diplomacy trouble with NSA/NSAW

First This tread is mented to be in PRIVATE FORUM.

There is no NAP with Space W on N.S.A. alliance page. There is however NAP with Space W on N.S.A.W alliance page.

TechniclyThere is no NAP with Space W on N.S.A. alliance page. There is however NAP with Space W on N.S.A.W alliance page.

Technically if member of N.S.A attacked you, He did not have any obligation's regarding SpaceFed from their point of view.

But you scaned N.S.A.W. member and we have N.A.P with them.

Real question is why you scanned him?

I don't make decision's, but it looks like that you apply for Space W, to seek protection.

I wish you all well, you will have to wait for K-Bot and Lawful one to talk to N.S.A. leaders (to hear other side) and than we will know your destiny.
<<

ThE)Slavik

Post 05 Feb 2006 09:28

I've been wanting to join SpaceFed for some time now. I've been in contact with Mafia through the ogame forums.

When I joined, that is when I learned of the alliance between NSA and SpaceFed. According to the terms of the agreement, the Non-Aggression Pact applies to the respective wing alliances, also.

The scan showed that the person I scanned has over 200 battleships. There was no way I could crash him ...
<<

ThE)KwanzaBot

SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent
SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent

Post 06 Feb 2006 06:49

The N.A.P. does apply to Space W. as far as this situation i'll talk to Ace and Larry as soon as i can
<<

ThE)Slavik

Post 08 Feb 2006 02:43

Then I think the Space W alliance page needs to be updated. Because our page states that we are allied to NSA and that we have a NAP with NSAW.

The SpaceFed ally page states the same regarding NSA and NSAW. The NSA alliance page, however makes no mention of Space W.

Seems like (to me) the SpaceFed/NSA alliance is not on equal terms.
<<

ThE)KwanzaBot

SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent
SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent

Post 08 Feb 2006 06:37

when our agreement was made we did not have a wing how ever it was put in the agreement that if we made one it would be added. i have talked to TTX he has assured me this was not intended he was imply unaware thet you had joined space w untill after he had hit you as soon as i get a chance to talk to ace (leader of n.s.a. i will but he has not been on msn recently
<<

ThE)Slavik

Post 08 Feb 2006 18:41

no problem and thanks. :)
<<

ThE)eternity

Post 10 Feb 2006 04:52

so just "I`m sorry it`s not intended" and that`s all?

then what about this,this guy from N.S.A.W hit me after I told him we are allies,his responce to my message is to probe me again

[CENTER]
The following fleets are facing each other at ----, as it came to a battle:

Attacker Ceaser (X:XXX:XX)
Weapons: 90% Shields: 100% Hull Plating: 100%
L.Cargo 13
H.Fighter 7
Cruiser 3
B.Ship 16

Defender eternity (X:XXX:XX)
Weapons: 80% Shields: 80% Hull Plating: 80%
Miss. 24
S.Laser 70
Gauss 1
Ion.C 1
S.Dome 1

After battle...

Attacker Ceaser (X:XXX:XX)
L.Cargo 2
Cruiser 2
B.Ship 16

Defender eternity (X:XXX:XX)
S.Laser 1
S.Dome 1

He captures - Metal, - Crystal and - Deuterium.

The attacker has lost a total of 229.000 Units.
The defender has lost a total of 229.000 Units.
At these space coordinates now float 38.400 Metal and 30.300 Crystal.
The chance for a moon to arise from the debris is 0 %.

-- Ripped by deathemperor v1.612 beta
[/CENTER]
<<

ThE)KwanzaBot

SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent
SpaceFed 1st Lieutenent

Post 10 Feb 2006 16:10

ThE)Kwanza-Bot @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:37 pm wrote: as soon as i get a chance to talk to ace (leader of n.s.a.) i will but he has not been on msn recently

i appologize for this incident just habg tight and i will deal with this but try to remember i can't be in contact with every one 24/7 and recently i have had trouble contacting Ace. if you want i can repay what you lost
<<

ThE)Slavik

Post 10 Feb 2006 18:30

You don't have to repay me. But the NSA(W) leaders should definatelly do something about their (rogue?) members. I am sure NSA would not want us to suddenly join Hellas, MOPOO and TURK (unless those wars were started from the SpacFed side).
<<

Drag

<25

Post 10 Feb 2006 18:40

sorted :)
<<

PcSimke

Post 18 Feb 2006 22:27

ThE)Slavik @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:30 pm wrote:You don't have to repay me. But the NSA(W) leaders should definatelly do something about their (rogue?) members. I am sure NSA would not want us to suddenly join Hellas, MOPOO and TURK (unless those wars were started from the SpacFed side).

Hi im 1 of the Admirals in NSA, and founder, i hawe giwe Ace leder status becose im not so good in englich, and slavik i rely dont like u atitude.

U spy on NSA wing member and then run to spacefed wing?? for protection
cccc

I rely dont like this, NSA newer agred we hawe naps with spacefed wing, and becose players like u we will not agree to this.

Recently we hawe wote abot droping all wars, naps and alaince, and i wote agenst droping allaince with spacefeds, becose u guys wos alweys fair to us.

Butt this.......

Im from Croatia and i think u hawe player who andstend my language
so he can contact me at MSN  pcsimke@gmail.com

And btw here is litle movie made by me

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=714047
<<

M A F I A

A D M I N

Post 19 Feb 2006 14:26

NSA newer agred we hawe naps with spacefed wing, and becose players like u we will not agree to this.

http://www.clan-the.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4541

(2) The agreement includes an existent or an eventual wing for both parties and  hence N.S.A. and SpaceFed will include them in this Alliance Agreement.

-

As for the rest, I don't have enough informations to judge the whole thing, but I hope this 'accident' won't cause any diplomatic troubles, since from the very beginning the alliance NSA/SpaceFeds was very profitable for both parts.

P.S. Very good movie though ahah still laughing
The King Can Do No Wrong.
Peppe dice che Blackberry fa schifo, e che Android fa schifo ma per anni...
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Blackberry Torch 9800.
Peppe è stato un felice possessore di Samsung Galaxy S III.

Return to .:: Public Board ::.